Estonian - Ukrainian young integration and language camp
- The participants must inform a teacher before leaving. Camp management is not responsible if a child leaves during the camp without informing a teacher.
- Listen to the camp teachers.
- While moving in traffic and on pedestrian paths with the group safety precautions
must be followed.
- Common rules of courtesy must be followed while on public transportation, in
museums and etc with the group.
- Cell phones must be on silent mode or powered off while in a cinema or on a tour.
- After every meal every child must take the dishes to the right place. Playing with food
- Every child is responsible for their belongings.
- Trash must be thrown into a trashcan and everybody keeps clean after themselves.
- Every participant takes part in camp activities.
- Used craft supplies, games or sports equipment is taken back to its place after using it.
- Camp management is not responsible for money, valuables and cell phones taken
- Everybody takes care of their belongings well.
- Everybody is polite, friendly and helps others if needed. Hitting and being mean is not
- If there is a problem, talk to the teacher. In order to find a solution to the problem it
has to be talked about.
- Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are prohibited in the camp.
- Stealing and taking other participant’s things is strictly prohibited. In case of a theft
police is notified. All the ruined and broken camp equipment has to be replaced,
repaired or paid for by the parent.
- The participants who break camp rules multiple times on purpose will be sent away
and the cost of the camp is not compensated.
- Children with special needs are not taken to the camp since we do not have the
resources to handle their needs.
- The cost of the camp will not be returned.
which confirms that they have read the camp rules and the child has not met with a Covid-19 positive person in the last 10 days.
● Every child must have a personal water bottle with them.
● After every activity hands must be washed with soap and warm water.
21. Camp management has a right to remove the child or not accept them to the camp if the parent or guardian does not accept the terms and rules of the